The Change Leader Program
Aranyaj Society seeks ChangeLeader to help to promote and represent the organization. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to choose their favorite activities among our ongoing projects as follows: (Tick the appropriate box)
- Mangrove restoration project: Plantation and maintenance of twelve thousand saplings in the river bank. Implementation costs Rs 1,20,000 per annum.
- Adopt a Pathshala (Nutrition and education): Implementation costs a minimum of Rs. 10,000 per month.
- KAP & MHM (Menstrual hygiene management- Knowledge Attitude & Practice for adolescent girls). Awareness building & donate sanitary napkins. Implementation cost a minimum of Rs. 8,000 per month per village.
- Digital education: Donate 4 computers in one Gram Panchayet of Sundarban area along with one year maintenance cost i.e.-Rs 1,50,000 per annum.
- Conduct a Health clinic: Establish one free health clinic ( to provide online Doctor consultation, Medicine, one trained full-time Health worker) in one village minimum cost of Rs. 20,000 per month.
To Join the Society click here
Aranyaj-“Aranyaj Society For Educational And Environmental Development“ is a non-profit, Voluntary, Tax Exempted, 80G & FCRA registered organization, founded by a group of dedicated social workers for a greener- balanced – equal planet for all where not a single child is malnourished and deprived from education and development is sustainable where human and other species can live in harmony.
Ashirbad Building, Nandankanon, Dhalipara, Teghoria, P.O- Hatiara.Kolkata -700157.