The Change Leader Program
Aranyaj Society seeks ChangeLeader to help to promote and represent the organization. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to choose their favorite activities among our ongoing projects as follows: (Tick the appropriate box)
- Mangrove restoration project: Plantation and maintenance of twelve thousand saplings in the river bank. Implementation costs Rs 1,20,000 per annum.
- Adopt a Pathshala (Nutrition and education): Implementation costs a minimum of Rs. 10,000 per month.
- KAP & MHM (Menstrual hygiene management- Knowledge Attitude & Practice for adolescent girls). Awareness building & donate sanitary napkins. Implementation cost a minimum of Rs. 8,000 per month per village.
- Digital education: Donate 4 computers in one Gram Panchayet of Sundarban area along with one year maintenance cost i.e.-Rs 1,50,000 per annum.
- Conduct a Health clinic: Establish one free health clinic ( to provide online Doctor consultation, Medicine, one trained full-time Health worker) in one village minimum cost of Rs. 20,000 per month.
To Join the Society click here
Aranyaj-“Aranyaj Society For Educational And Environmental Development“ is a non-profit, Voluntary, Tax Exempted, 80G & FCRA registered organization
All our efforts are made possible only because of your support
Charity ID : AACAA3817G
Your donation transactions are completely safe and secure
Your donations are tax exempted (50%) under Section 80G (5) (IV) of Income tax Act 1961
Scan & Donate
PAY from any UPI
Send your contribution in favour of -
Aranyaj society for Educational & Environmental Development,
IFS code: SBIN0070816
State Bank of India
This site is protected by