Mission & Vision
A climate friendly, balanced and equal planet for all where not a single child is malnourished and deprived from education.
To protect, restore mangrove and ecological balance in Sundarban Biosphere Reserve and improve the overall condition of islanders through education, nutrition, skill development, livelihood support and health service.
- To build free English medium school where underprivileged children will get free and modern education
- To provide supplementary/remedial education and nutritional support to under-privileged children.
- To provide livelihood support and vocational training to needy women.
- To conserve indegenious practice in agriculture and pisciculture which are eco-friendly and sustainable.
- To restore mangrove buffer in Sundarban Biosphere Reserve.
- To provide rehabilitation to the Tiger-victim families and arrange alternate livelihood for the islanders to remove the external biotic pressure on forest and involve them in wildlife rescue-rehabilitation-protection-plantation.
- To reach out with treatment to the unreached one.
- To provide biodegradable sanitary napkin to each adolescent girl and the women of fertile age group who are less-privileged.
- To Empower women through economical- legal –social – educational empowerment.
- To spread Awareness on health, rights, environment and its sustainability.
Be the part of this ARANYAJ Legacy . Join us
Aranyaj-“Aranyaj Society For Educational And Environmental Development“ is a non-profit, Voluntary, Tax Exempted, 80G & FCRA registered organization
All our efforts are made possible only because of your support
Charity ID : AACAA3817G
Your donation transactions are completely safe and secure
Your donations are tax exempted (50%) under Section 80G (5) (IV) of Income tax Act 1961
Scan & Donate
PAY from any UPI
Send your contribution in favour of -
Aranyaj society for Educational & Environmental Development,
IFS code: SBIN0070816
State Bank of India
This site is protected by