A climate friendly, balanced and equal planet for all
where not a single child is malnourished and deprived
Empowering children with education and nutrition to unlock their full potential, breaking the cycle of poverty and hunger for a brighter future.
- To build free English medium school where underprivileged children will get free and modern education
- To provide supplementary/remedial education and nutritional support to under-privileged children.
- To provide livelihood support and vocational training to needy women.
- To conserve indegenious practice in agriculture and pisciculture which are eco-friendly and sustainable.
- To restore mangrove buffer in Sundarban Biosphere Reserve.
- To provide rehabilitation to the Tiger-victim families and arrange alternate livelihood for the islanders to remove the external biotic pressure on forest and involve them in wildlife rescue-rehabilitation-protection-plantation.
- To reach out with treatment to the unreached one.
- To provide biodegradable sanitary napkin to each adolescent girl and the women of fertile age group who are less-privileged.
- To Empower women through economical- legal –social – educational empowerment.
- To spread Awareness on health, rights, environment and its sustainability.
Be the part of this ARANYAJ Legacy . Join us
Aranyaj-“Aranyaj Society For Educational And Environmental Development“ is a non-profit, Voluntary, Tax Exempted, 80G & FCRA registered organization
Charity ID : AACAA3817G
Your donation transactions are completely safe and secure
Your donations are tax exempted (50%) under Section 80G (5) (IV) of Income tax Act 1961
IFSC Code: SBIN0070816
State Bank of India
This site is protected by